Search This Blog

Monday, December 13, 2004

Blog news

Everyone should know that blogging might be slow for awhile. I apologize and recommend people check out Wampum's "Koufax Award" nominees to find some good reading.

In additional to normal pressures -- a writing deadline, holiday shopping and travel, etc. -- I'm preparing for a little adventure beginning January 1, 2005.

From January through May, this blogger is going to relocate to Boston. I'm on sabbatical and will be a Research Fellow "working on a project comparing and contrasting ideas of security and world order among Western security community members."

Well, I'll be working on that project as soon as I finish a couple of others. Hopefully, those "side" projects won't be too distracting.

In any case, I'm grateful to the Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs at Harvard for agreeing to be my host.

Seven years ago, I spent my sabbatical in the basement tapping away on my computer (actually, I'm there right now). This one promises to be different.

Now, anyone know how I can obtain some Red Sox tickets without taking out a second mortgage?

No comments:

Post a Comment