Search This Blog

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Film update

Thanks to some free time at the holidays, I've managed to add a few additional movies to my 2005 list. Here's my rough rank-order rundown of what I managed to see this past year. You'll note that it is heavily tilted toward "family friendly" movies. Indeed, I saw seven of these movies in the theater with at least one of my daughters:

  • "Walk the Line"
  • "Millions" (2004)
  • "The Upside of Anger"
  • "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire"
  • "The Chronicles of Narnia; The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe"
  • "In Good Company" (2004)
  • "War of the Worlds"
  • "Fever Pitch"
  • "Mr. and Mrs. Smith"
  • "Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith"
  • "Wallace and Gromit in the Curse of the Were-Rabbit"
  • "Sin City"
  • "Bad News Bears"
  • "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory"
  • "Robots"

    A few of these were DVD rentals.

    Visit this blog's homepage.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment