Search This Blog

Friday, September 08, 2006

DoD blackout?

Is the Pentagon the victim of a denial-of-service attack? Or, am I blocked from DoD websites for some reason?

When I try to reach the Defense Department website, I repeatedly get this reply:
Firefox can't find the server at www.defenselink.mil.
In Explorer, I get this:
The page cannot be displayed

The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.
Is anyone else having this problem?

I've tried reaching various DoD websites for nearly 10 days, from my home computer, my laptop and my work PC.

It probably does not mean anything that my phone just received a silent call, right?

Paranoia strikes deep, eh?

Let the speculating begin.


Visit this blog's homepage.

Filed as:

No comments:

Post a Comment