Search This Blog

Thursday, January 08, 2009

Just ducky

Wednesday, at Duck of Minerva, I blogged "Silent coup?" about a recent Washington Post op-ed by former ambassador Thomas Schweich. In his editorial, Schweich warned about the danger of the militarization of US foreign policy. He warned of a "silent military coup" against the US government.

On January 3, I blogged "Foreign Policy and the Blogosphere" about the new Foreign Policy magazine on-line venture, prominently featuring several academic IR bloggers. Congratulations to Marc Lynch (aka Abu Aardvark), Dan Drezner and Stephen Walt.

December 29, I posted "I've never met a man..." which was about my family's trip to the Will Rogers Memorial Museum in Claremore, Oklahoma. It turns out that the well-known populist thought Americans are basically good-hearted liberals.


Visit this blog's homepage.

No comments:

Post a Comment