Search This Blog

Monday, January 11, 2010

Elsewhere

Today, at the Duck of Minerva international relations blog, I posted "Good news on Iran?" It concerns an apparent Iranian nuclear enrichment moratorium and a possible breakthrough in the ongoing negotiations.

Sunday, January 10, I blogged about "Gitmo." The post focuses on the Pentagon's somewhat dubious claims about what happens to detainees that have been released from the prison.

December 29, I posted "Kidnapping," which focused on Phoenix, Arizona as the "kidnapping capital" of the United States.

December 9, I blogged "Selling the Afghan Surge."

December 8, in reaction to a Steve Walt post, I wrote "Wal-mart Isn't Green."

December 1, you can find my post about the "2010 Grawemeyer Winner," Trita Parsi.

On November 22, I blogged "Praying for the end of time," about President Obama's then-delayed Afghan policy review.

November 20, I produced a call "Seeking Grawemeyer Nominations: 2011 Prize." The deadline, by the way, is January 15.



Visit this blog's homepage.

No comments:

Post a Comment