Search This Blog

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Dictators vs. Democrats


OK, so my picks are not doing very well in the NCAA men's basketball tournament. It is what I deserve for putting Missouri in the Final Four. Oy!

So far, however, I'm 8-for-8 in the first round of Foreign Policy's Dictators vs. Democrats Challenge. This is my bracket.

A lot of people must be perfect since I'm not even included on the current leaderboard. But just wait and see what happens when Christine Lagarde starts kicking butt implements her game plan.


Visit this blog's homepage.
For 140 character IR and foreign policy talk, follow me on twitter.
Or for basketball, baseball, movies or other stuff, follow this personal twitter account.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:19 PM

    so.. a few days ago i was way down (duke..?) but now i'm in fourth again. how many more days/weeks of this madness is there??

    ReplyDelete