Search This Blog

Friday, December 02, 2011

Around the web

Sorry for the silence lately. We traveled for Thanksgiving and I'm really making a push on the book project since the current sabbatical ends in four weeks.

Meanwhile, over at Duck of Minerva, you can read my post from November 30 on "Comprehending Gingrich." Does he have a Belgian pro-colonial worldview?

November 7 on the Duck, I posted "Hans Beinholtz: Europe For Sale." That post is basically a funny Stephen Colbert video about the Euro-crisis.

At the e-IR Climate Politics: IR and the Environment blog, I posted "The US is Not a Climate Outlaw?" on November 21. It is part 2 about my October talk at Cardiff University in Wales.


Visit this blog's homepage.

Follow me on twitter here (professional purposes) or here (baseball, beer, comedy, Jayhawk basketball, music, etc.).

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:45 PM

    Great article you wrote, really inspired me! I wish I can be like you :)

    ReplyDelete