Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Iran and Iraq: my take

At 3 pm today, I'll be particpating in an academic forum and teach-in panel on "War, Politics & Security after 9/11."

My topic is "US foreign and security policy towards Iran and Iraq." I'll be posting some of my latest thoughts either here are at Duck of Minerva.

I have 20 minutes, plus responses in Q&A.

This session is part one of two on "The Middle East and Afghanistan after 9/11." There's a session featuring other panelists on "Israel, Lebanon and Palestine" at 5:30 pm.

Panelists are supposed to consider these questions: What’s wrong? What’s right? What now?

For those in Louisville who can attend, it is open to the public as well as students and faculty: Ekstrom Library Chao Auditorium.


Visit this blog's homepage.

Filed as: and

No comments:

Post a Comment