Search This Blog

Monday, January 26, 2009

Duck

Today, at Duck of Minerva, I blogged "Obama at war: Pakistan." His administration recently launched its first missile strikes inside Pakistan. How did the target state react?

Thursday, January 22, I blogged "XX" about the appointment of Anne-Marie Slaughter as the first female head of the State Department's Office of Policy Planning.

Also on the 22nd, I blogged "Volleys in the war on terror" about Barack Obama's string of executive orders in the first 48 hours of his presidency. He rolled back a number of controversial policies of George W. Bush.

January 19, the Monday before Inauguration Day, I posted "Content-free weekend," which briefly mentioned Hillary Clinton's nomination hearings and an assignment I've given my undergraduate class concerning Obama's likely foreign policy course.


Visit this blog's homepage.

No comments:

Post a Comment