Search This Blog

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Blog upkeep.

I discovered yesterday that my archives do not seem to include my earliest posts from September 2003. A handful or so are missing.

In trying to figure out what went wrong, I've been applying titles to those posts -- inserting them on a title line that Blogger was not providing at that time. I figure as I save the new title, Blogger will now tell me if there's a technical problem with an individual post. Nothing so far, however.

In any case, I linked yesterday to a deficit piece I wrote in my first week of blogging that wasn't showing up. I had to find it through the "edit posts" section of Blogger. Hmmmm.

I wonder if other posts are missing from the archives for different months?


Visit this blog's homepage.

No comments:

Post a Comment