Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

2013 NCAA Tourney

I'll post my bracket here in the next 48 hours. Meanwhile, I encourage readers to join me in the Yahoo! Sports Tournament Pick'em group, "Payne Twitter-Blog Followers": y.ahoo.it/8M1iywX0

I'm not sure if I have to provide more detailed sign-in information or not. The name of the private group is "Payne Twitter-Blog Followers" and the group slogan is "Good luck to Kentucky in the NIT." The group, which uses the standard Yahoo! scoring system, can be found among the various groups associated with Kansas. Rock chalk!

Again, I don't know if you need a password to join, but you may need a Yahoo! account.

Update: Actually, it seems like you can sign in with your Facebook or Google account -- without a password for the group.

This is my bracket for the blog group. I picked Kansas to win the tourney in a different one for ESPN.



Visit this blog's homepage.

For 140 character IR and foreign policy talk, follow me on twitter.

Or for basketball, baseball, movies or other stuff, follow this personal twitter account.

No comments:

Post a Comment