After the departure of a very talented colleague to Boston College, I agreed to co-direct the Center for Asian Democracy through this academic year. I may blog in the coming months about some events CAD will host and Asia-related news. In the near term, I need to recommend edits for the CAD webpage (it is administered centrally by the College of A&S).
To reflect all these changes, I finally edited my "About Me" page on this blog and updated my list of academic publications. Currently, I have several additional potential publications under review at journals, tied to work I completed on sabbatical. All the pieces are about the politics of climate change, which has been my research focus these past few years.
Visit this blog's homepage.
For 280 character IR and foreign policy talk, follow me on Bluesky.
Visit this blog's homepage.
For 280 character IR and foreign policy talk, follow me on Bluesky.
No comments:
Post a Comment